Nexford University’s mission is to enable greater social and economic mobility across the world by providing learners access to high-quality, affordable, dynamic online education that prepares them for the global workplace.
Learner-centric. Future-focused. Mission-driven.
It is Nexford’s goal to become the largest and one of the most affordable online American universities in the world – positively impacting the lives of millions across the globe.
Nexford University’s Institutional Goals are:
- The information and skills they need to develop and achieve their career goals
- An 100% online, global education that prepares them for the workplace regardless of their physical location
- An educational model based on mastery of relevant workplace competencies – from general education to professional and technical subjects
- Communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills to build a foundation of lifelong learning
- A global community that bolsters their success through the innovative use of collaborative technology
- An education experience that maximizes their opportunities for success, offering flexibility, learner support, and affordability
- Ongoing lifelong education and credentials that are regularly updated based on evolving global workplace needs
Your online learning experience
We’re taking a different approach to learning. We’re choosing to empower people from all backgrounds to take a different path through our 100% online learning experiences. Along the way, we won't dictate how you should learn. We put you in control, so that you can fit your studies around your life. With no loss of income while you're taking your chosen program, your return on investment will be much higher. The world is going digital, and opportunities are no longer limited by physical borders. A degree should prepare you for this world, not yesterday’s. A degree from Nexford will do exactly that.
Nexford is a different experience. I've developed skills I hadn't used before, like researching and critical reading. It's interactive and attractive, which makes it easy to stay engaged.
Nexford is where global citizens learn the skills they need, at the moment they need them most. We help people move forward in their careers – and their lives. We're a Public Benefit Corporation based in Washington DC. Yes, we're for profit, but we prioritize public benefit over profit. Every time.
Nexford aims to demonstrate a more effective way of aligning credentials to the workforce--one that is far better positioned to give any learner, regardless of starting point, an educational foundation for lifelong success. We do this through curricular innovation, leadership in learning analytics and the development of models and tools that enable personalization and impact at scale.
We are a cross-disciplinary team of relentlessly optimistic, ambitiously creative, solution-oriented problem solvers who collaborate to uncover and develop new scalable ways to enable our internal and external partners to consistently drive learner impact using the latest technologies and innovative practices available.
Less theory. More skills.
We’re here to prepare you for the workplace of the future, not yesterday’s — in the industries with the greatest growth opportunities. Hit the ground running and stand out from the pack.
With Nexford you get:
- A degree that’s more than three letters. Develop valuable skills by working on real world projects
- The opportunity to start your program on the first of every month. No need to wait
- 24/7 support from our faculty, advisors and academic coaches
- An American degree licensed by HELC and accredited by CMI and ASIC
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and Microsoft tools for lifetime learning at no additional cost
- The opportunity to join a community of learners from 80+ countries working at companies like Google, EY, GE, KPMG, and HP.
Prepared learners: that's what drives us
Successful Nexford graduates are utterly employable: they're ready to advance in the world of work.
Only 30% of employees have the skills they need to perform their work today.
Source: The Institute for College Access and Success
Two-thirds of American college students graduate with college debt, and that debt now tops $1.2 trillion.
Only 40% of US college seniors say college experience helped them in their career.
Join a global community from 95+ countries
Nexford’s 100% online courses, certificates, and degrees are designed for leaders, not followers. The world is going digital and opportunities are no longer limited by physical borders. Your degree should prepare you for this world, not yesterday’s. It should be fit for purpose, maximize your employability and open up future opportunities.
It's time for a paradigm shift in higher education
We’re seizing the opportunity to progress the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goal 4. Our work ensures an inclusive and fair quality fully online education and promotes lifelong learning opportunities for all.